...a few insights into our 6 year old Liliahna...
- You are an incredible bike rider, riding to school every day!
- You are super snuggly and super wiggly, which is kind of a tough combination because you love to snuggle but can't hold still for very long!
- You love to draw, color and create beautiful pieces of art work. We go through lots of paper these days, but it's just so fun to see what creations you come up with. You are especially proficient with flowers, rainbows, flags, butterflies, peace signs, people, fairies and your most recent portfolio addition is the mermaid.
- You love going to church, but once we get there you usually don't want much to do with Dad and I. You have so many friends that you love to sit with, ranging from kids your own age to some of my Beehives to some of our Stanford friends without kids. The best part about this is seeing how much they all love having you come sit with them!
- You love your little sister. You play together extremely well almost all of the time and I've only seen the very beginning hints of teasing. I'm sure it will come, but for now I just love to watch you two play in your own little world.
- Doctors, ambulances, hospitals, nurses and shots are the most common themes in your play. It's been three years since your stay in the hospital with pneumonia and although you've healed 100%, the experience seems to have left a pretty permanent mark on you. You also talk frequently about wanting to be a pediatrician - with your ability to love and care for others, I have no doubt that you would make a wonderful pediatrician!
- You have an incredible memory. You are able to recall details about people, places and events better than either your dad or I can. It's truly amazing and I'm sure it will serve you well.
- You are almost always a great help. You love to cook with me and have a steady hand to measure ingredients. You are also getting really good at knowing where to put your toys away and fold your clothes.
- You just love your family and we all love you. Cousins, aunts and uncles and especially your grandparents all completely adore you. You have a big heart that always seems to have room inside.
Happy Birthday Liliahna!
No comments:
Post a Comment