My most favorite season is fall. Hands down. All things pumpkin, cinnamon and apples fresh off the trees. When we moved to California I was a little bit worried that we wouldn't get this change in seasons. I am so happy that I was wrong about that one!
Fall in Northern California is magical. We found a really fun pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay last year and were really looking forward to going back again. This year I lucked out and got to go twice, once with each girl.
And these two girls could not be more different from each other! Serelle wanted to feed every animal and ride the ponies but was scared of the spiders on the train ride, while Lili laughed the whole way through the haunted house and was terrified of even getting close to the animals. Going with each girl separately served as a great reminder of how unique they are and provided a fun opportunity to have some one on one time.
Serelle and her cute friend Kyla. These two girls just love each other. Every time they see each other Kylan screeches Serelle's name at the top of her lungs. She does this every time and it is so funny!
Serelle was so brave on the pony and incredibly proud of herself. She just beamed at me each time the pony circled around, making it really easy to get cute pictures of her!
When I heard that Lili's kindergarten class was taking a field trip to the pumpkin patch I quickly volunteered to go as a chaperone and I'm so glad I did because it was absolutely packed that day!
I probably should not have taken a bunch of five year old girls into the haunted house... but they mostly just thought it was hilarious, they giggled and squealed throughout the whole thing!
I'm so glad she's not embarrassed of her mom, I'm sure that day is coming, but luckily it hasn't arrived yet. This sweet girl was happy to hold my hand, sit on my lap and she even let me help her pick out her pumpkin - what a sweetheart!
The pumpkin patch with friends - what a perfect way to celebrate the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment