Wednesday, October 2, 2013

the tree swing

This is a post where the pictures can do most of the talking. While I was gone one weekend, Kylan and the girls built a tree swing. It's magical. At least three times a day I'll call for Lili only to notice that she's nowhere to be found and the front door is open. Without fail she's out swinging herself around on the tree swing. She's not the only one that loves it, but she probably love it the very most. (*this post is being written in October, almost 4 months after moving from EV and just the other day Lili said to me, "Mom, I miss California". When I asked her what she missed most she answered without missing a beat, "my tree swing".)

Special thanks to Kylan for building this fun tree swing and to our neighbor Lei for these beautiful photos!





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That looks like the most awesome swing ever! I am so surprised that even Eero could do it! I'm sad I didn't give it a whirl when i was in town.

elise said...

A princess swinging... so fun.