I'm so glad that someone else fights in those situations! I always thought it was just me being a pain about fairness and all that! I'm so glad Delta was not able to steel the money from a mother who was trying to help her new-mom sister is a distant land with no family but unfortunately got very sick along with her two daughters and made a very difficult choice to stay home and get better before helping the new baby and mom.! You would think they would get that???!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad that someone else fights in those situations! I always thought it was just me being a pain about fairness and all that! I'm so glad Delta was not able to steel the money from a mother who was trying to help her new-mom sister is a distant land with no family but unfortunately got very sick along with her two daughters and made a very difficult choice to stay home and get better before helping the new baby and mom.! You would think they would get that???!!
Post a Comment