Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome Baby Savannah!!!

My one and only sister Julianne had her baby girl on Monday. She weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 3 oz! Check out those cheeks! I can't even imagine having a baby that big! Julianne and Jayson seem to be doing well and are thrilled to have baby Savannah here with them.







Lili, Serelle and I are supposed to be in Omaha right now meeting Savannah and helping out with the new arrival. Sadly, all three of us have been hit hard and are too sick to be around a brand new baby. Choosing not to go was one of the worst decisions I've had to make, but we don't want baby Savannah or her new, sleep-deprived parents to be sick! We love you Clark family and are there in spirit!

PS: We ended up losing our money on the tickets because Delta is ridiculous. This is a vow from the Lundeen family to NEVER choose Delta again. Even if the other airline is more expensive and has a layover, we will choose anyone over Delta.

3 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I can't believe you totally lost ALL of your money.
Your niece is so cute. Congrats!

Robinson Family said...

How did an 8lb baby fit in that girl? That is so exciting though! More girls is always a good thing. I'm sorry you're not feeling good. Hopefully you're better soon. You need to post pics of your trip!! See you wed:)

elise said...

Those cute baby cheeks are so funny. Contratulations to Julianne and Jason.