Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Daybreak Tri cont...

As promised, a few pictures of my favorite triathlete!



Does anybody else love KSL classifieds? Hello!


Daddy's biggest fan and a great sport about getting up early to head to the race.


What in the *%&$ did I get myself into?!?


When can I sign up for the next one?!?! Kona Ironman here we come!!!




Thanks to my brother Jason and his wife Courtney for being such great fans and coming to the whole event! Thank you as well for all the great photos, turns out it's kind of hard to keep track of both the munchkins and try to take any pictures!

7 comments:

Adria said...

WOW!!! Go Kylan:)

I love that picture of Lili with her face in the water...Kylee still cries if you get's water in her eyes HA!

Jayson and Julianne said...

Where is the picture of Kylan running in the speedo?
We will be happy to support you in the Kona Ironman anytime :) Love you all and see you really soon!!!

Jayson and Julianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayson and Julianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
remi said...

do you ever wonder who deletes their own comments?

I wonder if its because they accidentally clicked "publish" and thought, "DANG IT, that was so stupid!" and then deleted it to save face?

Anyway, I'm SO proud of that brother of mine. He inspires me.

Not to do a triathon. (heck no) or an ironman. but to maybe run a mile or so every once and a while.

remi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
remi said...

okay, that last one was from me, just wanted to see how it worked.