Tony has been running down to the school (about five blocks away) each morning and back, and I am so dang proud of him. I can't imagine how my heart would swell if my cute little unathletic husband were to accomplish something like that. I hope Robyn doesn't read this, she would argue with me that playing TBall in first grade makes you athletic...
4 comments:
Yea and congratulations!
Oh Wow! That is amazing. Can't wait to see pictures.
Congrats Ky!
P.S. Happy late anniversary. I thought about you guys on the 11th!
Tony has been running down to the school (about five blocks away) each morning and back, and I am so dang proud of him. I can't imagine how my heart would swell if my cute little unathletic husband were to accomplish something like that. I hope Robyn doesn't read this, she would argue with me that playing TBall in first grade makes you athletic...
You guys are so cool.
Post a Comment