Surprise, surprise, it looks like Serelle likes popsicles. I'm sure that with Lili's help she will taste many more yummy's than Lili did at this age. Thanks for the posts, it is always fun to see the girls in action. Loves.
I love that Lili is holding Serelle's head in the first pic and their faces in the second are priceless. I can't wait to snuggle those two when we come to Utah.
5 comments:
Surprise, surprise, it looks like Serelle likes popsicles. I'm sure that with Lili's help she will taste many more yummy's than Lili did at this age. Thanks for the posts, it is always fun to see the girls in action. Loves.
oh. my. gosh.
that is HILARIOUS.
I love that Lili is holding Serelle's head in the first pic and their faces in the second are priceless. I can't wait to snuggle those two when we come to Utah.
too cute! I love that sister love! It makes me want to have a brother for Parker!
goootttttttta love sisters!! And Lili looks so happy she shared it with her :) I Love it.
Post a Comment