Lili is taking swimming lessons. She hates it.
Lili was uninterested in this toy when she was at the appropriate age for it. Now she loves it. It almost beats having a trampoline.

Serelle has discovered her hands are semi-able to obey her commands. Her favorite object to grasp are her feet. She is a pure joy right now, 5 1/2 months is a good place to be.
thanks to Kylan for capturing the day-to-day
5 comments:
I don't know why I think it's so funny that Lili hates swimming lessons, she really enjoyed the water when she was little. Only a few kids really love lessons I suppose. Learning to put your head in the water is huge. She will love to swim someday and she will laugh too. What a sunny child Serelle is, just like her big sister. Comes from having happy parents!
Serelle is too cute, and Lili is hilarious. Her long legs sticking out of that jumper... What a ham. :)
she's looking SO grown up! I can't take it!
um, I also think its HILARIOUS that Lili hates swimming lessons.
In fact, I'm laughing right now thinking of it.
most adorable baby award with that pic -whit
Post a Comment