June 3, 2011
I turned 28 on June 2.
My mom turned 45 on June 4. (don't try to do the math...it might not add up. I'm pretty sure she's been 45 more than once)
as the birthday girl and the party host, we did not take a single picture of the entire party =(
we're hoping to get some from Grandpa Chuck and Rob.
until then, here's a view of the festivities
And somehow, this was the first year we've ever had a joint party?!?
A special thanks to my sweet husband Kylan for orchestrating the entire family for a DOUBLE SURPRISE PARTY. Which, it turns out, is very difficult to plan!
My mom thought it was a surprise party just for me, I thought it was a birthday date, and the rest of the family kept it a secret. Which if you know the Cline family, is quite a feat!
The party - double pinatas, enough balloons to float the Hindenburg, pizza, Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes AND cake bites, presents, family, etc. - was a huge success.
Thanks to everyone for the secret help.
It was perfect.
It was truly a birthday I'll never forget.
Thanks Ky, I sure love you.
1 comment:
This was the best surprise party! It was so fun to keep telling everyone lies :) Thanks Kylan, I am not sure how you kept everything straight, but it was a complete surprise to both birthday girls!
Post a Comment