Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding Festivities

June 18, 2011

My cute cousin Jessica got married to Andrew Larson this summer. They threw one of the best parties I have ever been to. Seriously. Mountain West Burritos, endless chips and salsa, drinks, Jessie's famous cookies, candy, photo booth, bounce house obstacle course, live band, comedian - it was a real party! We had a great time celebrating with the whole family.

Scans of the photo booth madness coming soon...



Most of the Cline crew. Can you believe those decorations?!? This really was the best party I've ever been to. Kylan and I are totally copying this format for our 10 year anniversary. Either that or we're going back to Costa Rica...or both?


I'm not sure whose idea it was to put the candy table at exactly 2-year old height...I have no idea how many sugar crystal suckers Serelle and Savannah grabbed, licked, then put back?


Lili and her beloved May May. Since the day Lili was born my sweet cousin Macy has had a special bond with her. Macy has done more babysitting for us than anyone else, and our girls absolutely adore her!


Picture is a little blurry, but I couldn't resist showing these two pals on the "up down up down horsies"! Jessie and Andrew's wedding ceremony was held at the new Riverwoods Gazebo and after the ceremony Kylan offered to keep the girls entertained by taking them to the carousel. Serelle has never been happier!


Called to Surf

2 comments:

Colette said...

those dresses are beautiful!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

What an awesome wedding party! I love that they had so much for their guests to do!