We left Orem almost exactly two months ago.
In those two months we've been to Bosie, to Lake Powell, to Phoenix, to San Diego, back to Phoenix, to Oceanside, to Durango, back to Phoenix, to St. John's AZ, to Mission Viejo and just last week we finally made it to our new home for the next two years...Stanford, CA.
We are unbelievably happy to be here and and are more and more convinced every day that this is the perfect place for us to be right now. Although it's been a wild one, we are certain that our path to the West Coast has been guided every step of the way.
Stanford Graduate School of Business...here we come!
Now as the dust begins to settle, we will chronicle the adventures of our crazy summer. For journal purposes, I'm going to back track and try to pick up all the pieces I've left out along the way. Here we go...
1 comment:
Hooray! I am so happy you guys made it safe and I can't wait to hear about all of your CA adventures.
Post a Comment