Lili started the Rainbow Academy Preschool about 6 weeks ago and she absolutely loves it!
she loves Miss Merlene
she loves the DW toys
she loves a little boy named Luke
she loves the treats
and we all love the artwork
she loves Miss Merlene
she loves the DW toys
she loves a little boy named Luke
she loves the treats
and we all love the artwork
every day when we pick her up from preschool, the first thing she does is pull out her artwork to show us what she's done
our plan to preserve these preschool masterpieces is to photograph them each week
so we have a digital copy that we can put on blogs, in photo books, etc.
the problem with this system is that I can't bring myself to throw them away
and still have every single one
and still have every single one
5 comments:
Wow great projects. I want to be in Miss Merlene's class too!
She is too big! I can't believe it. The art is fabulous, and so smart to have a digital copy.
She is so cute! Love all the artwork. I would have a hard time throwing them away too. (Send the artwork to the grandparents and let them live with blood on their hands if they throw them away.) :)
i love these! how darling she is. and i just looked at you NYC posts - now THAT'S a fun time!!! I know who I'll be calling if we ever get a chance to go!! :)
Lili you are so talented! I love your artwork. I would love one of your very creative pieces to hang on Castle's bedroom wall if you can give one up. or photo copy one. She would love it!
Post a Comment