Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NYC is delicious


Little Owl - duck salad
West Village


the foodies - not really, but we did enjoy some truly memorable dining experiences.
A huge thank you to Whitney for guiding us through the city to find these gems,
and to Tiffany for showing us what to order!



Balthazar - Eggs Benedict
amazing, I never knew eggs could be cooked so perfectly



Perbacco - Parmesan Creme Brulee
life changing. seriously
East Village


Perbacco - Parmesan Walnut Salad


Grimaldi's - mushroom, basil and pepperoni
voted best pizza in NYC, didn't hold a candle to Pizzeria 712
Brooklyn


La Esquina - fish taco
really good, and I don't even love fish
did love the chicken quesadilla with tomatillo salsa
SoHo


Magnolia Bakery - banana pudding and chocolate cupcake
banana pudding was delicious, cupcake was dry
West Village


2 comments:

Jayson and Julianne said...

Some looks absolutely delicious, and some looks a little scary for my picky palate :) How fun to go to all new restaurants and try new food. You will have to take me with you someday.

remi said...

I know you all LOVED the parmesan creme brule, but it looks like tar. Funny that almost everything else looked ten times better but I know that was the best!