first of all, what is the deal with the Red Sox?
every third person we saw was wearing Red Sox gear
we didn't exactly make it to the freedom trail this time, but we did find some hidden gems
Frank Ghery - Stata Buiding
Cambridge, MA
Cambridge, MA
unbelievable
we went inside and had to go up a flight of stairs
to get on the elevator to get back to the main level.
we went inside and had to go up a flight of stairs
to get on the elevator to get back to the main level.
Harvard Yard/Square
although the campus was charming in its antiquity, we felt a little disappointed.
in general the campus seemed a little abandoned?
except for Annenburg Hall which looks exactly like the Hogwarts grand dining hall
although the campus was charming in its antiquity, we felt a little disappointed.
in general the campus seemed a little abandoned?
except for Annenburg Hall which looks exactly like the Hogwarts grand dining hall
3 comments:
Hooray for Harvard! We are still saying our nightly prayers that you guys get to go there (and so we can come visit).
the frank building is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
you guys experienced so much! I want to go!
Also, I want WAY more info about the dance class you were in...perhaps a video? I didn't know you did this, but I would have LOVED to have watched it!
I laughed when I saw your comment aobut the red sox fervor in Boston. I emailed a friend that is a total red sox fan and she was surprised that it was only one in every three wearing red sox gear, she said it must have been an off day! People there are passionate about their team.
Post a Comment