we took turns exploring the seaport village and standing in line for tickets to see "In the Heights". the show was really fun, who knew a Broadway lead could rap like Eminem?

just after Mario Badescu facials, my first facial ever and I loved every second
I'm not sure that it solved my skin concerns, but we did come out of there glowing
no comment on whether or not Kylan joined us for the facials
I'm not sure that it solved my skin concerns, but we did come out of there glowing
no comment on whether or not Kylan joined us for the facials
FAO Schwarz was a huge disappointment, all we needed was a DW doll...
right after FAO we visited the famed Bergdorf Goodman which makes Nordstrom look like Wal-Mart and where we all felt painfully inferior!
Kylan fell in love with a Tom Ford suit, how will he ever be happy with less?
right after FAO we visited the famed Bergdorf Goodman which makes Nordstrom look like Wal-Mart and where we all felt painfully inferior!
Kylan fell in love with a Tom Ford suit, how will he ever be happy with less?
Intermediate Jazz class at the Broadway Dance Center
the class was killer, and I felt like giving everyone the disclaimer that I am 27 years old and that I have two kids!
thanks to last year's Christmas punch card to Center Stage I was able to hold my ground.
thanks to Kylan for still being my biggest fan
we watched a french girl try to hit on some street dancers and a wedding photo shoot on this pier in Brooklyn overlooking the Manhattan skyline

hotel 309
a note for future tourists to NYC in late September...book your lodging early!
with absolutely perfect weather we learned why every single vrbo.com, homeaway.com and hotels.com room was booked this week!

the bridge that Edward jumps off of in search of Giselle...
probably not, but we enjoyed a couple of hours strolling through Central Park on Sunday afternoon. no wonder New Yorkers make such a big deal about Central Park, it is almost unfathomable. how long would it take to see it all?
we treated ourselves to one chocolate chip walnut cookie each from Levains afterwards.

Dean & Deluca
now this is the type of grocery shopping I could get used to
now this is the type of grocery shopping I could get used to
2 comments:
I am so proud of you for going to the dance class. I am sure you were fabulous.
What fun pictures! I'm glad you had a great time. Thanks for sharing your experience :)
Post a Comment