


Kylan's oldest sister Tiffany and her husband Adam welcomed their second child a couple of days ago. They had a little boy and named him Azure Lundeen Frost. He looks beautiful and we can't wait to meet him! We're so glad for Lili to have a new cousin and look forward for more to come!
4 comments:
Hello! Hello! It's Amy Merrill. When Diane had called Robyn to tell her of Azure's arrival, I thought back to Whitney and Kevin's blog and thought they might have pictures - they didn't, but there is a link to you and thankfully you do! Glad to find your blog, Lili is freaking adorable!
Jen you should still plan on coming to my class sometime. It is funny Brynn from cougarettes teaches at my studio. She is actually teaching the adult class for the next month or so just so I can have a break. She is amazing! I love her to death.
Hey Jen. Yes Brooke really is that sweet. She is two years older than me.My High school was super small so everyone knew everyone, I think my graduating class ws 40!! Her brother and cousin graduated and hung out with me so we saw her a lot. Mark and I actually went to a benefit concert where Brooke was performing a couple years ago. We miss you guys and can't wait for Lilli and Kylee to have a play date!! Hope to see you soon.
I went to the Cougarettes Show on Saturday. That is awesome you saw Jen Hancock. I still think to this day, she was my favorite drill advisor. I miss her.
Post a Comment