Friday, February 15, 2008

LOST...


So thanks to some friends and family, Kylan and I are officaly addicted to Lost. So much so in fact, that we seriously considered missing our Valentine's Party last night to watch it. It came to the point while we were watching Season 3 that Kylan and I found ourselves in bed at 3 am with an ipod video sharing earphones watching our 5th episode in a row! It's ridiculous! The most frustrating thing is that the characters on the show are so frustrating! I mean that I like them, but they don't know how to communicate! Instead of saying, "Locke I think we should kill Ben because he is an evil man who has shown that he has no feeling for another human being's life." Sawyer points the gun to Ben's head then the next second walks away without saying anything! It gets so frustrating!
And how about the new website www.find815.com? As if we weren't addicted enough, like we really need more Lost characters and subplots to follow! Well the good news is that the writer's strike ended so we should get a whole season of Lost to become even more engrossed in the intertwined absurdity of the ISLAND.



2 comments:

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

I am addicted as well.

Jen said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it to your class. I really wanted to come, but Kylan's flight came in right dyring the middle of it so I'll have to try to come next time...