Lili loves hanging out with her dad! I can always tell when she's been playing with him because she's usually just wearing a diaper, but she's as happy as can be! The other day dad was in charge and introduced Lili to hats. She loved them and couldn't quit looking at herself in the mirror!


4 comments:
she is so cute you guys! i can't believe how big she is getting! Good job on the projects, you are so talented!
What a babe. Is she walking? Luke took 7 consecutive steps today!! I think he'll be coming around soon!
She's getting pretty dang close. She's been taking between 3 and 10 unassisted steps for about the last week. Her main problem is that if there is any music on as soon as she stand up she starts to dance, completely uninterested in walking! She really loves to shake her little booty, and would much prefer to do that than walk! I guess I can't blame her...crawling is just so much easier right now! It sounds like Luke is quite the talker, Lili still doesn't say anything, just lots of nonsense sounds!
Cute. Love the babble.
Luke is also taking the 3 to 10 unassisted steps, but refuses to walk if there is something in sight that he wants to play with. Crawling is just so much faster. I'm going to be posting some video of him walking here in the next few days.
She's beautiful, as always, and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who lets their child wander around in the nude. I just love it!
Post a Comment