
For the last 6 years I have helped choreograph for a high school drill team that my aunt coaches. Over the years the team has gotten better and better, which makes it even more fun to choreograph for them! Last year Julianne and I did their dance routine which took first place and helped them take first overall. We were so excited for their success and for the challenge of coming up with an even better routine this year. Well I think we did and they took first again in dance and novelty and of course first overall! We are so excited for them and happy for their success. I guess the pressure's on for next year!
This is actually a picture of their novelty routine, they did a Dallas Cowboys theme if you can't tell! I'll try to get access to a video of their dance routine to post soon. Until then...Go Sensations!
2 comments:
Jen! Hey, it's Staci. I was so glad to come across your blog and see that you are still doing something with your talent of dancing. Way to go!!! Your daughter is adorable. Take Care
I am so glad you are still involved in the dance world, how would it be??? They look awesome, Congrats!
Post a Comment