Friday, February 15, 2008

Lili loves to help Dad with his projects...

One of my favorite things about Kylan is his endless amount of energy and ability to create new things. He loves building beautiful things and I love to encourage this hobby because it usually benefits me! His latest project was to build a giant mirror for our home. It's over 7 ft. tall and about 3.5 ft. wide. The mirror turned out to be absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to have a house to put it in! The other day Kylan was working on some last minute details and Lili decided she was going to help him. She climbed onto the mirror and just couldn't get enough of herself. She's always loved to play in front of mirrors, but this is the most excited I've ever seen her! I think she found her new BFF. Sorry about the lack of clothing, but at this point it's still so cute!

2 comments:

Adria said...

that's so cute!!

Bayles Clan said...

hey guys it's nan bayles! who knows how i found you but i did some how! anyway lili is so cute and huge!! the video is so cute! hope all is great!