Joy School Class 2012-2013
Michael Stoltenberg, Kyla Meikle, Austin Anderson, Madeline Reiben, Elliot Casper, Warner Hobbs, Serelle Lundeen and Miles Reiben
This was such a sweet little class of joy school kiddos and Serelle and I had a lot of fun learning with them this year. Some days were harder than others and some days some kids were harder than others, but for the most part we had a really fun group with sweet kids. Some of the highlights of the year for me were the lesson about making choices when the kids got to make all the choices for how the lesson went, and the lesson on dreams and what the kids wanted to do when they grew up. We had lots of fun playing doctor, firefighter, teacher, hairstylist, etc.
Of course I'm biased, but isn't she just the cutest?! Serelle was a real treat to have in class and she was such a good helper that every time we had joy school at our house I never had to worry about needing an extra pair of hands.
I sure love this little 4-year old!



No comments:
Post a Comment