New York City
September 2010
The Lundeen women take on the Big Apple
Whitney is the NY expert and has big plans for us. The weekend will be full of museums, food, entertainment, and of course, great company!
My assignment for the trip is to recommend a dance performance to attend.
I've only been to NY once and am not an expert on how to find a great performance.
I need some information about an amazing dance company-
or a website where we could search for performances. Any ideas? Anyone?
September 2010
The Lundeen women take on the Big Apple
Whitney is the NY expert and has big plans for us. The weekend will be full of museums, food, entertainment, and of course, great company!
My assignment for the trip is to recommend a dance performance to attend.
I've only been to NY once and am not an expert on how to find a great performance.
I need some information about an amazing dance company-
or a website where we could search for performances. Any ideas? Anyone?
3 comments:
i'm so jealous! have extra fun for me!
You're going to have so much fun! I still haven't been since we've lived here. Lame right?! Anyhow, about the dance performances. I don't know much to help you, but do you remember Lindsay Smith? She was on DC with me at Alta. Anyhow, she lives in NYC & has been to some of the dance concerts etc. She could probably help you find some or at least tell you where to look. Here is her blog if you want to contact her: robertandlindsay.blogspot.com
I wish Buffalo was closer to the city so we could meet up & see each other. :( Maybe if you guys ever want to do church history you could come this way ;)
I got nothing, but I just wanted to let you know I've so enjoyed catching up on your blog :) I especially love the birthday party hat incident of 2010 and watching the cougarette's routine.
Awesome awesome :)
Hope Lili's mouth gets better - that looks like it was quite painful, poor little girl.
Post a Comment