jen jen jen jen jen jen. aye yay aye.so sorry. we have one more visit to the dentist re: a fall mackenzie made last summer. i feel for you.
Oh sweet girl! OWWWCH!
Oh my that really looks like it hurts MAJOR!!! I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better soon!
I just puked.
OUCHIE! Poor little thing. That looks pretty nasty! Hope she isn't in too much pain.
Oh Lili, I'm so sorry you have an owwwie! I love you. Mimi
oh my!!! that looks like it hurts BUT little miss lili seems not to care:) ouch!
ouch, is she o.k.?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
jen jen jen jen jen jen.
aye yay aye.
so sorry. we have one more visit to the dentist re: a fall mackenzie made last summer. i feel for you.
Oh sweet girl! OWWWCH!
Oh my that really looks like it hurts MAJOR!!! I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better soon!
I just puked.
OUCHIE! Poor little thing. That looks pretty nasty! Hope she isn't in too much pain.
Oh Lili, I'm so sorry you have an owwwie! I love you. Mimi
oh my!!! that looks like it hurts BUT little miss lili seems not to care:) ouch!
ouch, is she o.k.?
Post a Comment