Friday, May 14, 2010

?

No idea what's going on with blogger

I've spent almost an hour trying to fix it

I'm fed up and am going to go finish reading Catching Fire

the morphling from Distrct 6 just saved Peeta from the muttation monkeys

It's time to get back!

5 comments:

elise said...

Sorry the blogger isn't working right but thanks for the cute photos. I don't envy you the plane ride but it had to be better than driving would have been.

Kristin said...

AHHH! I love those books!! So glad you discovered them. Can't wait for #3 in August!

remi said...

What. did. you. think??!!!

I'm dying to know what you thought of the biggest. cliffhanger. ever.

remi said...

ps- go team peeta.

Camille Bennett said...

I'm with you! I read those books SO QUICKLY and loved every second! I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out! =) I miss your sweet little family. Hope all is well! Camille