Oh Jen! I think one of the main reasons we had such a hard time is because we were in Florida! The two parks we went to were filled with princesses and disney characters, and I knew Kylee would of loved being there! That for sure made it harder!
I think you guys will be fine...unless the ocean reminds you of your girls:) How fun for you two to be able to get away together! Those pictures will be fun to see:)
Hope you guys are doing good AND hope to see you soon!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing this Jen. It is really good, and I'm anxious to share it with Ken and Kade.
Oh Jen! I think one of the main reasons we had such a hard time is because we were in Florida! The two parks we went to were filled with princesses and disney characters, and I knew Kylee would of loved being there! That for sure made it harder!
I think you guys will be fine...unless the ocean reminds you of your girls:) How fun for you two to be able to get away together! Those pictures will be fun to see:)
Hope you guys are doing good AND hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment