There are three teeth. Not four.
The second top tooth has been on the verge of poking through for almost a month so when I made the previous post I assumed it was going to be true sooner rather than later. Still not true.
The second top tooth has been on the verge of poking through for almost a month so when I made the previous post I assumed it was going to be true sooner rather than later. Still not true.
2 comments:
listen, don't be offended.
her teeth are EXACTLY the same as sloth (goonies)....and although sloth was an attractive character, he doesn't hold a candle to this picture.
I love that our kiddos are so close in age. Cic has all four of her front top teeth pushing down right now. When we went into the dr for her 9 month check-up she said she felt sorry for her b/c it looks like they will all come in at the same time. It must be so painful but so much easier to eat. Your little girl is adorable. Glad that you guys are doing well. Love ya!
Post a Comment