Thursday, April 8, 2010

And We're Back!

Thanks to the fantastic warranty we purchased from Best Buy and, more importantly, my sweet husband who took care of everything for his clutzy wife...we have our laptop back! Best part of the deal, we didn't have to pay a singe dollar for the fix. Trust me, if you saw the screen this would be a big deal to you too!

Needless to say, we're glad to be back.

A short video of the sisters.



Serelle is growing up so fast and as you can see she absolutely adores her big sister. Lili is the best big sister to Serelle and is really good at playing and sharing with her. I hope they continue to be the best of friends and never have to draw a line down the middle of their room! (j/k - Julianne I think we turned out OK...right?)

6 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

What a cute video. A babies laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world. Your girls are adorable. It makes life so much easier when they start to play together. (I just wish Kai were softer with Cic. He think "playing" means he can wrestle with her.)

remi said...

oh my gosh that melted my heart. how cute it that?!

love those girls.

Colette said...

Love it! That is so sweet!

Jayson and Julianne said...

Yes, as long as they can have their own room they will be friends for life. (or if they do have to share, hope that they have the same cleaning habits :)
I love their laughs. What precious girls. I want to play with them right now! Ok, I guess I can wait another month, but hurry up!

Tiffy Ann said...

Glad that you were able to get your computer fixed. And for FREE! I love Serelle laughing. They are getting so big.

Adria said...

geeze can i come take a bath in that tub? it looks amazing!!

cute girls:)