Jen is the proud new owner of this bicycle:
For any of you true bike geeks out there, see here: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=21285&menuItemId=0Now, why did she purchase this bicycle? Yeah, she signed up for a century bike race this summer. Yes, that's right, 100 miles. She walked into our room the other night and said, I'm signing up for a 100 mile bike race, will you help me find a bike?
I just had to say something.
"Holy Crap, Jen".
9 comments:
Jen, my heart soars with the ability you have. My legs hurt after riding around our cultesac with the little lambs. I so want to live vicariously through you as you prepare. Thrilled for you!
I think that is the appropriate response Kylan! Good Luck Jen!
It would be more like "HOLY CRAP YES!!!!" To make it the correct response Ky! haha BUT WOW!!! I'm thinking I should join you Jen!!
and this is reason 8,645,284 why Jen is my hero.
so cool! i've been planning on doing one too... we'll see if it happens. :) no road bike. no money. no time since Aaron is studying for the CPA exam. no dad to train with since he's the busiet retired man i've ever met. i'll have to live vicariously through you too!! you'll kick tail!
if i said that, jeff would've said,"hell no, abby!"
That's my sister! Have you picked with ride you're going to do yet? I'd like to help be your SAG vehicle!
That's awesome Jen!
How have we talked on the phone or skype like 5 times and have not talked about this? You are so adventurous! I am so excited for you.
I'll be there to cheer you on! Just tell us when and where!
Post a Comment