Friday, March 26, 2010

14 miles and 2-8 weeks

March in Utah is strange.
68 one day, 34 the next.

We've been able to take advantage of two of the nice days
and take my new road bike for a test drive.

Midtown to Nunn's Park up Provo Canyon = 14 miles
1.5 hours, one flat tire and two potty stops (one for Lili and one for me!)

I've got a good feeling about this.


On a less happy note...
I had the misfortune of introducing our laptop with our tile floor.
It was not a happy meeting.
The laptop is at Best Buy for "diagnostic" and we'll be informed of the damage in "2-8 weeks".

The posts might be few and far between.

2 comments:

elise said...

Ewww... sorry about the laptop. I know it's bad enough when my cell phone meets the floor and that happens way too often. Good luck with repairs.

Lindsey Lundeen Crosland said...

crap crap crap. that is a bummer and a half. i hope they are able to "diagnose" the problem! :-)