Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon

Everyone is asleep.

The house is clean.

The bread is rising.

It's been a good day.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love days like that! Just reading those words, clean, asleep, bread.... mmmm feels good! I love it!

Adria said...

it all sounds amazing. we changed our blog address to adriaandmark.blogspot.com
hope you guys are doing good:)

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That sounds like a perfect day... seriously! There's nothing like a clean house and yummy homemade food!

Adria said...

Are you trying to get her to drink formula or your milk out of the bottle? If it's formula have you tried giving her enfamil? I tried giving Brock similac at first, because that is the kind they gave me at the hospital, and he wouldn't take it. He would spit it out and make these faces like it was the grosses taste ever. One of my friends told me to try enfamil and he ate it right up.

That must make it hard when you guys want to go out. Hopefully she will catch up soon:)

Did I already tell you that we are coming up to Utah in September?