Serelle is growing up so fast! She is a really strong baby and actually quite likes "tummy time". Especially when she's cruising the internet with mom!
Our only complaint with Serelle is that she has decided she does not want anything to do with bottles. We've tried every bottle we can think of, expressed milk, every kind of formula...nothing seems to make a difference.
This is the typical look on her face whenever we offer a bottle. You would think we were trying to feed her liver and onions!
The cheerleader!
Technical difficulties: Until I am able to figure out why it won't delete...please disregard the top video.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is already 4 months!! I love that little trick, I only do it to Brock when we are in the pool:)
Your girls are beautiful:)
I don't think she could get any cuter!
I'm so sorry to hear that she won't take a bottle. That is so frustrating. She will figure it out soon. Have you tried using a nipple with a bigger hole so that the milk comes easier? She takes a pacifier right?
She is so cute! I love her bottle face. She may be too little, but my friends doctor told her to try a sippy cup when she wouldn't take a bottle. Just a thought. :)
She really is such a cute baby!! She seems so happy and, you're right, she has an ADORABLE face :)
Post a Comment