Friday, August 7, 2009

No Thank You

Kylan is in Colorado riding Harley's with his Dad and brother.

I am in Sandy playing, swimming and hanging out with my mom and dad and two younger bros.

So glad we can be with our families.

Can't wait until he's back.

I love our two girls, but I am not interested in being a single parent.

No Thanks.

3 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

I know what you mean. I don't know how single parents do it. It is so hard alone.
We would love to see you guys. We don't come to Utah that often anymore but when we do we will FOR SURE let you guys know so we can meet up! :)
Where in Colorado is Ky? You should have come with him and then you guys could have visited us...
Next time maybe?

Adria said...

isn't that the worst? i hate it when mark is gone. it's so much harder doing it by yourself. how fun though for the both of you to get to spend some time with your family!

mrs. timberlake said...

amen, amen and amen.