Monday, February 2, 2009

Does She Get It?

If we ask Lili where the baby is she points at her stomach 90% of the time and mine about 10%. We're still trying to decide if she gets it?

5 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

I'm sure she gets it. That is so cute. At least she isn't pointing to Ky's belly!

remi said...

she totally gets it. she does that for the same reason she "doesn't talk"- yeah right, you know when you walk out of the room she chalks up another point for herself and laughs.

Adria said...

kids are so much smarter than we think. kylee has been breast feeding her dolls for almost two weeks now...i don't know if we should laugh or be worried:)

Sara said...

Thanks for the invite, your blog is way cute!! ;-)

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Ellie does the same thing. I am just worried she will start pointing to my belly more once the baby is here, and I still have my big belly... By the way, love that suit. An inspiration for us all I would say!