
Rocking out at the boat show. Apparently Lili prefers Master Craft.
Rootbeer freeze and chocolate chip cookies. The dinner of champions!
Our little artist. (we're not sure where the scrunchy nose came from? she always does it when we tell her to smile!?)
I think this was the typical outfit unless they had to go out! Lili has always preferred to be naked, although the shoe fetish is a new thing!Kylan offered to take care of Lili so I could have some girl time with my mom and sister, and as you can tell he did a great job! Lili loves her daddy and they had a fun time together doing lots of exciting things. Although they had a good time together, we all decided that a week apart is a little bit too long! We racked up a lot of hours skype-ing every night to stay in touch and I'm sure went way over on our cell phone bill!
Thanks for keeping our smoochinana safe and happy Ky!
5 comments:
she is such a doll. we will have to get the girls together next time you are in town. i can't believe how adorable you are pregnant! it was really good to see you guys!
I'm sure Kylan appreciated how hard you work to be a full time mom!
Of course you know where she gets her scrunchie nose... her auntie Julianne :) Tell her to keep up the good work.
Oh my gosh I'm dying. That scrunchy nose face! Sometimes its really cute (picture #2), and sometimes its kinda creepy (picture#3)
I'm sending over the ones I got on my camera....hope you like some of them!
We just love your family and miss seeing you! It sounds like you have been on a lot of adventures lately and your biggest adventure it yet to come!... Baby #2! =) Two kids are so much fun (and a lot of work) but you will love it!
Take care!
Post a Comment