
Kylan was always extremely proud of me and was the best supporter EVER while I was on Cougarettes. He always made me feel like I was the best dancer out there and let me know how much he loved to watch me dance. Sadly, the days of watching me dance have passed, but the great news is that Kylan still loves going to see the Cougarettes with me! He's got a great eye for which dances really nail it and which ones are just ok, and has become my favorite dance critic! I love to hear what he thinks and notices and likes.
The Cougarettes put on a fantastic show (as always) and we loved almost every second of the show. This year we brought Lili to the concert and she loved it! She clapped after every dance and would turn around to us and ask for "more!" Watch out, I think we may have started the next generation of Cougs!
Thanks for such a fun date Ky and Lil, I love you!
7 comments:
Fun! It took me a second to realize that he was holding your legs! :) What a fun pic!
oh my gosh he is holding your legs!! I for one think Lili would make an excellent dancer.
Gotta love Bug-A-Boo!! Ha ha! Oh the memories :) Well, I'm glad you two can enjoy concert together now. It's fun to just sit back and watch now. I do miss performing though :(
You really do make the perfect little dancing family. I mean, Lili has all ready showed us her beyonce. You and Kylan should audition for Step up 3 or 4 or 5. Whichever is next.
And what about Lindsey's comment! Does that mean she has been coming and going in and out of our blog world which out even a shout out? Who does that? Oh yeah, Tiffany and Adam!
jdfksdsd
That anonymous was for you Ky. I had to.
I forgot you were private! I only check my google reader to see has new posts, and it doesn't show the ones from private bloggers...
Anyway, miss you tons. How is life? Sounds like a great show. I have two S1D students in Cougs this year, so I would have loved to see it!
I gave you a shout out on my post last night. I miss our Cafe Rio trips. Sniff. I think we'll be coming out this summer some time. We'll play.
Loves!
Post a Comment