that suit is so cute! isn't it funny how all we need is a picture of something to get us motivated:) i'm sure you will be ready to wear it as soon as you walk out of the hospital!! hope you are feeling good.
I always feel bad when ever I see less than three comments. Its like I feel sad for the post or something. So, here's to number 3. Ky P.S. I love you Jen! Have fun in Omaha!
3 comments:
that suit is so cute! isn't it funny how all we need is a picture of something to get us motivated:) i'm sure you will be ready to wear it as soon as you walk out of the hospital!! hope you are feeling good.
Seriously Jenn. You would wear this within a few days! Yes. You are thin. Yes. I am jealous.
I always feel bad when ever I see less than three comments. Its like I feel sad for the post or something. So, here's to number 3.
Ky
P.S. I love you Jen! Have fun in Omaha!
Post a Comment