I love that she grew up on a potato farm and mentioned the "Utah bubble". We certainly have created an interesting culture. She did a fantastic job. Way to represent!
I saw this on the Unga's blog and it is so good. She is so well spoken. We need a lot more members like here in the world.
Wow, I wish I was this well spoken. What a great thing she is doing sharing her testimony and enlarging other's understanding of our church.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that she grew up on a potato farm and mentioned the "Utah bubble". We certainly have created an interesting culture. She did a fantastic job. Way to represent!
I saw this on the Unga's blog and it is so good. She is so well spoken. We need a lot more members like here in the world.
Wow, I wish I was this well spoken. What a great thing she is doing sharing her testimony and enlarging other's understanding of our church.
Post a Comment