Monday, January 19, 2009

Cousins!

Lili's cousins Azure and Heron stopped in Utah for a couple of days in the beginning of January. Lili and Heron haven't seen each other since October for Lindsey's wedding, but they had a fantastic time playing together! They got along extremely well and Lili can't wait for the next time she gets to play with Heron!


The girls got a little wild during their art project. : )



6 comments:

remi said...

oh gosh...those voices make me melt.

Whitney or Kevin said...

I'm so glad they got along, "they" guys were having way too much fun.

Whitney or Kevin said...

Isn't it great that you can send me snail mail (thanks for that great note by the way) I can call you (will happen) you can text me back I can post on my baby blog you can comment and I can comment back on your family blog and then you could face book Kev. Technology has completely taken away any need for in-person communication. Totally over-rated. I'm so glad we were raised in a catalog generation.

Whitney or Kevin said...

Kev informed me that there are star wars characters made out of legos and he once saw Mary, Joseph and the babe child three feet tall out of legos.

Michaelson Family said...

Cute that they get along so well!
I have to tell you that I am so impressed with your bassinet! It is beautiful. You guys make a great team!

Michaelson Family said...

Jen,
Let's see this "full monty". I haven't seen any prego pics of you on your blog. I bet you look so cute.
When are you due again? March???