Christmas this year was full and fun! We'll start with what I'll call round two, which was our Christmas celebration in AZ. (I downloaded the photos from round one with the Hawks fam and will post that shortly.)
We had a fantastic time in AZ and enjoyed lots of fun with the Lundeen clan, although we missed Adam, Tiffany, Heron and Azure, playing games, eating good food, and just hanging out.

We had a hard time convincing Lili not to eat every single piece of candy we handed to her, but after a while she got the hang of it and was very proud of her "candy house".

I know the picture is a little blurry, but the look on her face as she helped me squeeze the frosting out was just too funny!

The biggest and best gift of the day...a table and chairs her very own size!

Lili and cousin Satchel became quite good buddies this trip, she even let him play with her tea set.

I'm pretty sure she ate about twice as much frosting as she put on the cookie...thanks Lindsey and Bryan for making the delicious cookies!
5 comments:
Lili seriously looks so much like a little girl now. She is just getting so bog!
Your Christmas looks like you had a blast.
Now the countdown begins since the holidays are over. She will be here before you know it. Can't wait!
Lili's faces are classic! So cute. :)
you guys are always doing the coolest stuff on the lundeen side!! glad you guys had a good christmas! Hope you are feeling well, jen!
I can't imagine Christmas with no snow but the dunes and Arizona sound pretty good right now. We are burried in about 4 ft of snow out here!
fun pictures!
come back!
Post a Comment