I can't stop laughing when I hear Lili laugh. We played it over and over, so much fun. Thanks for sharing the joy.
i love her little laugh!
Kade, you really are the best uncle ever. Keep it up for Satchel okay. Lili is totally in love with him!
Sooo cute when she gets excited in the beginning. I was laughing with watery eyes (I sure miss you guys).
That laugh is too dang cute. Wow she is darling!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't stop laughing when I hear Lili laugh. We played it over and over, so much fun. Thanks for sharing the joy.
i love her little laugh!
Kade, you really are the best uncle ever. Keep it up for Satchel okay. Lili is totally in love with him!
Sooo cute when she gets excited in the beginning. I was laughing with watery eyes (I sure miss you guys).
That laugh is too dang cute. Wow she is darling!
Post a Comment