It's hard to believe, but Liliahna is two years old! Her birthday was on Friday so we had a little party for her on Sunday afternoon. She wasn't nearly as excited about the cake as she was last year (I guess that's what happens since she eats cookies and cakes frequently now!) but she was a lot more interested in the presents this year. She seemed to fully understand that when we pulled the paper off of the boxes there was a toy or book or movie that was for her! She got a lot of great gifts, so thanks for spoiling her family!
So far Lili is about the sweetest 2 year old I know! Hopefully that continues to last as the year progresses and she gains a little brother or sister! Just an update: she's 35 inches tall, almost 3 whole feet! She weighs 27 pounds and is perfectly healthy in every way!
We love you Lili and are so happy we get to have you in our family!
14 comments:
So cute! She looks like such a big girl now with clips in her hair :)
Wow, I can't believe she's two! It seems to me that she's beginning to look more like Kylan..that just may be the light hair though.
Happy birthday to Lili!! Time flies!
2 years old. I remember when I first met you, you were about to pop!! (Actually it looked like you had a basketball under your shirt, you were darling!!). Anyway, I cannot believe Lili is 2. How fun. How are you feeling? Have you been sick?
I am so sorry we missed it! I am super sad! It looks like it was a fun little party! We will see you guys tomorrow!
oh geez, I missed it. Leave it to me! She is so STINKING cute and I can't wait to see her!!!! Love love LOVE YOU! Ps- what is that cake?! what a dream!
also....is that you're new banana shirt?! I love it.
oh, and when you said "update", I thought you were talking about your NEW baby....obviously I didn't read any details carefully (three feet!), but I was like "OH MY GOSH THEY ALREADY KNOW ITS A GIRL?!
spastic.
Happy Birthday Lili! Jen I can't believe you have a two year old. She is so darn cute. I love that she can wear clips in her hair, maybe that can give me hope for Ellie by the age of two!!!
Happy Birthday Lili!! 2-year-olds are fun (well, so far) :)
Happy Birthday Lili!! I can't believe how big our girls are getting!! I'm glad the 2's have been good for you so far! We are so excited to see you guys next week!!
I can't believe she is two! She gets cuter and cuter by the day I swear!
Happy Birthday Lili! What an adorable little cutie!
jen! I love your hair!
Happy b-day Lil! I hear the 3's are much worse... so hopefully we still have a year of sweetness!
:)
I'm coming into town next week (15-20) and I will not allow us NOT to get together. So, plan on it- and let's make it happen!
Post a Comment