Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween Dilemma

We're having a hard time deciding what to have Lili wear for Halloween, we think she looks pretty cute in all three...what do you think?

By the way, Lili came up with the knee-pop pose by herself. I didn't know she did it until we looked at the pictures and saw that she had done it in every picture, what a girl!




14 comments:

Adria said...

It's a toss between the leather outfit and the sunflower outfit, both are super cute! You've got a little model on your hands:)

Jayson and Julianne said...

Where did you find the red leather pants? Just try to find 3 different Halloween events and she can wear all of them! Our favorites are: 1. Sunflower 2. Biker 3. Poodle Girl

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I love the pose! Ha! Oh man, all 3 costumes are cute! Good luck choosing...I like the leather and sunflower costumes...the leather one is less typical and it's funny, and the sunflower is just super cute. If you're taking her outside, she might be warmer in the leather costume. IDK...I'm excited to see which one you choose!

Michaelson Family said...

America's Next Top Model here you come!!!
She is so cute. I love the leather costume! Anything you pick will be so fun though. Good luck.
When is Lindsay getting married? Soon right?

Erin said...

I personally liked the 50's outfit, but it looks like I am the only one!

Where are you getting your costume box from, it's full!

I can't believe how big she is getting--and more hair too!

remi said...

I'm all about the sunflower--love the biker look, but she MIGHT get confused for a boy? I don't know, but the sunflower? ADORABLE.

Kacey said...

I would go with the leather one. Entirely for warmth purposes. Otherwise I would say the sunflower.

Melissa said...

I agree - that the sunflower is the best, but knowing the weather in Utah on Halloween the biker is the best choice if you are going to take her to a few different houses?
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with Julianne because they are all adorable! The knee-pop pose is hilarious! She is definitely a natural!

RaCHeL said...

All 3 are cute, but I say 1.Sunflower 2.Biker Chick 3. Poodle girl Hope all is well! Miss you!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I love the sun flower. Her little face just looks oh so cute when framed in flower petals. But of course she looks darling in all of them!

Jen and Ky said...

Sunflower if you bring her trick or treating to warm sunny Glendale.... Biker chick if she is in cold gloomy weather in Provo. I'd go for the sunflower if I were you.... Love you. Elise

BrittWilk said...

i vote for the biker babe. so cute.

Lindsey Lundeen Crosland said...

the sunflower is adorable!! i say you put some super heavy tights on those legs and go for it! :-) save the biker outfit for our next Harley ride!
love you!!