Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dancing Queen



Lili loves to dance. Her favorite thing to do right now is point to the wall where we can turn music on for the room and say, "uhh! uhhh!" until we turn on some tunes. As soon as the music starts, she starts to dance. Dance, dance, and dance. Lately, she has started to make faces as she tries to sing along with the music. We couldn't resist catching some of it on video. We hope you enjoy the performance!

12 comments:

Adria said...

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love the faces she was making while dancing! Sad to say, but girlfriend can move a heck of a lot better than me:) She is getting so big and beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Annalie said...

That is seriously the cutest thing! She really gets into it and she has some pretty good moves!

remi said...

Besides Lilly and her adorable dancing, I especially loved the lip sinking and I would have loved to have had another camera on both you and Jen.
ps..
Nephews and Nieces rule!

Cole

BrittWilk said...

so stinking cute! and congrats on baby #2!! :) you are the cutest pregnant girl ever!

RaCHeL said...

I love it! Her lip singing is the best part! She is so blonde! It will be fun to see what your next one will look like. :) How are you feeling?

elise said...

Thanks for sharing the talent. I almost had to stand up and dance myself, just watching. She is darn cute! Can't wait to see her on the dance floor at the wedding party.

Whitney or Kevin said...

Oh my gosh... the faces are hysterical. That is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time.

w

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh! I love it and I love the faces! She's quite the mover :) Looks like she's headed down the same path as her mom.

Jayson and Julianne said...

So dang cute! I loved the lip-singing (sp?) as well. She just reminds me of a little awkward deer :) Maybe she will be in the Nutcracker in just a few short years?

Kristin said...

A Cougarette in the making! You must be so proud :) I hope I get to see it live... we're coming up! The weekend of Oct 10th. Woohoo!

Leah and Mike said...

SOOOO CUTE!! Like mother, like daughter :)

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Oh that is too cute!