Thank you all for sharing your excitement with us and our news! We were so happy to hear from many friends and family and are pretty sure that we broke a blogging record! Well, we definitely crushed any of our past comment records! We are extremely excited to be adding to our family, and when you see a couple of pictures of how stinking cute Liliahna is, you might wonder as we do how we can possible have another child as cute as she is?!?!? Although, I know that in my family the second is by far the best of all! :)
Just a few random pictures of Lili in her favorite outfit...nothing!





As much as I love dressing Lili up in darling little girl outfits, I've learned the hard way that toddlers find a way to get dirty doing everything!!! It's just easier to be naked!
3 comments:
Ky and Jen,
I need your address. I am working on Christmas card labels (I know, too early) and need your address.
You can e-mail it to me @ michaelsonb@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!
hey guys! Lili is such a doll. Kylee doesn't like wearing clothes either, she is actually starting to take her diapers off too. She is just a free little bird:) Can't wait to find out what you are having. We find out in two weeks...I'm really nervous.
Oh my gosh I miss her. Hooray for General Conference! I'll be there with TONS of hugs and kisses ready!
Post a Comment