
So Kylan and I were wondering how often friends and family are curious enough about our lives that they check our blog. Guess what. Lili's going to be a big sister on April 19, 2009. That's right, we're having another baby! Back to the experiment... rather than calling everyone individually to share the good news, we thought we'd let everyone find out at their own pace. We'd love to read your comments and are curious to see how the news spreads.
41 comments:
Oh yippy!! It looks like I'm the first :) Congrats guys I am so excited for you! Lili is going to be a great big sister. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting:) If you guys really started trying when you said you did....Then first times a charm:) Can't wait to talk to you about it tomorrow. See you then!
I am SO excited that our kids are all going to be the same age!!! Mark and I have been talking about when you guys were gonna have a baby again, and hoping it would be soon!! Now all we need is to live in the same state so our kido's can play together!! Congrats:)
Yeah for the Lundeens!! Congrats and we are so excited for you.
love it. love you.
...for the record..I check your blog, like, 17 times a day.
I just came via Remi's blog... And looky what I found. A nice reward for lurking. Very exciting. Such amazing things in the Lundeen family. You blink and miss a wedding and/or a birth these days.
How else are we supposed to keep track of all your adventures?! I check it all the time! Congratulations! Bless you for being pregnant during the winter! (p.s. now can we be considered as a favorite "coug" blog?!)
Jen! I knew it! When I was talking to you last week I was going to ask...but I know that is a question you don't ask!! Yeah for you!! I can't wait to hear more!! You guys are so wonderful, you deserve every happiness in the world. Of course I check your blog...you mine??
Hooray! CONGRATS! And your due date is a fantastic day...it's my birthday! I love having an April b-day :) Well good luck with the pregnancy.
Congrats!!!
how exciting! :)
I check your blog quite often too. I have to confess, however, that I knew this post would be here because I read the t-shirt comment you made on the Svancara's blog first(their blog is alphabetically higher on our list).
Oh, and congratulations of course!
Congratulations and you are lucky that you called me earlier. I would have been just a little miffed to find out on your blog. But good experiment, now you know how popular you two really are :) Please post pics of Lili I feel like I haven't seen her forever...
I can hardly imagine two kids as cute as Lili. It will be amazing. Can't wait!!
Yay!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait until you find out what you are having.
Congrats Jen! Now I have an extra reason why I have to come visit you!
Hey! I check your blog like 10 times a day too! I must have just skipped like a day or something! Anyway, we are so excited for your family the ever expanding Lundeen cousins for Satchel!
-w
By the way, I love your new blog.
-w
Yay! Congrats Jen! That is really neat. It will be great for Lili to have a playmate. :) Hope you are feeling well.
Awesome!!! That is so exciting. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
I am a blog checker! Congrats guys, we're happy for ya'll.
Congrats!!
Congratulations! Baby #2 is so great, 2 is way mmore fun than one.
I knew it was just a matter of time. I am super happy for you. I guess I need to get on with baby #2 so that they can play together.
I had a feeling this announcement would be coming soon. How exciting. I hope you are feeling well. I know Lili will be such a darling big sister.
That must be some sort of record blogger comments!
w
That must be some sort of record blogger comments!
w
Congrats Jen- that is great news!!!
-Miss
Yay for Lili! A new brother or sister! Are you planning on finding out the gender? Congrats!
Congrats guys!
Yay! We're excited to find out what you're having!
Yay! Congrats Jen! Lili will be such a cute big sister. Hope you are feeling well and that you have a great pregnancy. I check your blog all the time...it is fun to see what your cute family is up to :) Congrats!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope your feeling well!
Congratulations on the new baby! Having two kids is so much fun and so not as hard as everyone likes to make it sound. by the way, thanks for the invite!
Ok- first let me just say, I have had a LONG leave of absence from the blogging world. Long story, but I just wanted to apologize for not being a good blog-friend lately...
Second- YAY JEN!!!! I am so happy for you! That ROCKS! Planned? Are you feeling baby hungry? I am so excited that you are going for #2. I don't know when it will be for us, but I'm starting to feel that bug biting again....
LOVE YOU! Bree
Congrats Jen and Kylan! Two is an adventure!
Congrats! Give me some credit for the late response. I have been out of town! I am excited for you guys!
Now that we are finally invited to your blog we will check it all the time! We love your cute family and are so excited for you to have another little one! You are great parents and Lili will be such a great big sister! Take care and we'll keep in touch!
Post a Comment