Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy Busy!

In the last 5 weeks Kylan, Lili and I have been to San Diego, I have taught three dance camps, we have gone on a stake pioneer trek to Martin's Cove, WY, we've been to a family reunion, a wedding, a missionary homecoming, Kylan's been on a Harley ride through Colorado and we've all gone to Lake Powell. Wow! We've been gone so much and although we have had a lot of fun doing all these different things, I have to admit that it feels so nice to just be home without anything on the agenda for two whole weeks! (Except for trying to get ready for a half marathon which we clearly have not had much time to prepare for!) We're planning on transferring all of our pictures onto our computer for family night tonight then there should be some serious blogging!

No comments: