Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oops

No, that is not in reference to how the potty training is going. It has to do with the fact that I somehow forgot to post about two very important September events.

1. Anniversary #5.

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I still remember clearly the day we got married and all the excitement I felt...at the same time it feels like we've been together forever and I can hardly remember a memory that doesn't involve Kylan.

We had a really fun day. Drove the Alpine Loop. Shopping in Park City. Dinner at La Caille (much more relaxed than the night you proposed!). Thanks to my parents for watching the girls so we could have such a fun date!

Thanks for five wonderful years...and many more to come!

2. Birthday #3 for Liliahna.

Lili had a fun birthday and was lucky enough to have some family come celebrate with her (we wish everyone could have come!).

When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday all she said was ice cream...so she got ice cream!

And a few other nice gifts thanks to our sweet family.



2 comments:

Annalie said...

Such cute pictures! I think your daughter is the only child I know that can eat chocolate ice cream and a chocolate cupcake in a white shirt without a disastrous outcome.

Bree said...

You UN privatized! YAY! I'm sorry I never check in. Please know that it in no way reflects my love for you and your cute family. I can't believe all the stuff you've been up to. Send Julianne a big congrats for me!!