Thursday, October 15, 2009

Introducing the Pink Panther...

...aka Savannah Clark



What a treat to have Jayson, Julianne and baby Savannah come visit for the weekend! We were so excited to meet little Savannah and let the cousins "play". How fun for these two sweet girls to be so close in age! Serelle is 6 months and Savannah is 6 weeks old. I can only imagine the mischief they'll get into as they try to keep up with Liliahna!

Great Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Howdy made a special trip up from Richfield to see three of their great-granddaughters. Thanks for coming up, we love you two!


Thanks for coming and for letting us be part of such a fun weekend, we love you guys!

2 comments:

remi said...

Oh my gosh! I never thought Serelle could look like a GIANT! She's getting so big! And Savannah is gorgeous.

Adria said...

I LOVE Lili's boots!! I don't think it will ever be cold enough here for Kylee to wear cute boots like that...a girl can dream though right?

Serelle is so beautiful! 6 months is such a fun age!