The best Homecoming parade I have ever been to (maybe because it's the only one I've been able to watch!)
BYU Ballroom. SO glad I didn't have to do the swing for 3 miles straight!
Beautiful.
3 Cheers for the Cougarettees!!! So many fun memories! Who else thinks we need to do some alumni activities?
Those thumbs up were definitely NOT for the football team. What a joke.
4 comments:
The two thumbs up must have been for the Cougarettes sweat suits with the bedazzled back, did you see those? Way cute. I am a little jealous that you got to go to the Homecoming parade. How fun to watch instead of cheer/dance (however we did get donuts and hot chocolate remember?)
I love those little girlies of yours. They are too cute!
amen to how beautiful that picture of serelle is....and is it weird that whenever I see pictures of your cute little family I want to cry? (happiness tears, gratitude tears)
Yea for crisp fall weather, beautiful children, fun hats, good memories. How is the potty training going? Good enough to go to the parade? Love you all!!
Hey... If the audience is clapping it's easy to dance for 3 miles! (Except Folk Dancers were good enough to do the polka!)
Post a Comment